Hellscream Haunted House
HellScream Haunted House
Colorado’s Ultimate Haunted House, is not only one of the scariest haunted houses in Colorado and the Midwest, but one of the Top Haunted Houses in the Nation. For 6 years this intense, cutting edge, multi story, multi attraction haunted event has thrilled and terrified visitors…regularly garnering attention from the likes of NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, and the Colorado Springs Gazette. Named scariest and best in Colorado Springs numerous years by the Colorado Springs Gazette, and named the scariest and most feared Haunted House in Colorado by several websites, and organizations! Created by film, television, and special effects professionals, HellScream is also notable for its custom movie quality special effects, amazing actors, unique themes, and extremely detailed sets. Don’t miss one of America’s best haunted houses…visit HellScream this Halloween season!
- Rated as the 2016 #1 Haunted House in Colorado by Spooky Colorado
- Rated as the 2016 #1 Haunted House in Colorado by Mile High Haunts
- #1 Best Halloween Best Halloween Activity in Colorado Springs 2016 from My719Moms.com.
- 2016 Colorado Haunted Houses Top Rated Attraction
- 2015 Colorado Haunted Houses Top Overall Attraction
- 4th Scariest Haunted House Video in America as rated by The Scare Factor.
- Nationally ranked as one of MSN’s “20 Haunted Attractions That Aren’t Scary Expensive“
- Peoples choice award for Best Scare & Best Value in Colorado by “Our Town Live” on 740 KVOR
- Big Papa’s Grill will be featuring some of the best hot dogs, and ghoulish delectable food in Southern Colorado
READ BEFORE ENTERING ANY OF THE ATTRACTIONS!
- No Running
- No Video or Photography
- Remove All Jewelry/Earrings
- No High Heels–Must Wear Shoes
- No Touching Props or Actors
- Keep Your Hands to Yourself
- Not Responsible for Lost or Stolen Items
- Do Not Enter if you are Pregnant or have Broken Bones/Casts
- You May Be Removed From Attractions without Refund
Warnings and Disclaimers
Hellscream reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will experience intense audio, lighting, extremely low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, moving floors, special effects, sudden actions, and an overall physically demanding environment. You should NOT ENTER this haunted house if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory, or any type of medical problem, or are pregnant, or suffer any form of mental disease, including claustrophobia. Closed Circuit cameras are used throughout this attraction.
DO NOT ENTER the attractions if you are intoxicated, wearing any form of cast, medical brace, using crutches, or have any type of physical limitation. Do not enter the attractions if you are taking medication or using drugs of any type. You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are to be noticed by our staff.
DO NOT ENTER IF YOU SUFFER FROM ASTHMA • HEART CONDITIONS • SEIZURES • OR ANY TYPE OF MENTAL, PHYSICAL, RESPIRATORY, AND/OR MEDICAL PROBLEMS. DO NOT ENTER THE ATTRACTIONS IF YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY FIT. ATTRACTIONS REQUIRE GUESTS TO WALK GREAT DISTANCES.
THESE ATTRACTIONS USE STROBE LIGHTS, FLASHING LIGHTS, AND FOG.
DO NOT smoke, run, eat, or drink inside the attractions. Additionally, there is no touching of the actors, customers, or props inside the attractions. No video or flash photography may be taken inside the attractions. You will not be admitted and asked to leave the property if any of the rules are not followed.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refund of purchase price prior to entering the attraction. Holder of this ticket understands that there are inherent risks involved in attending these attractions. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers associated with participation in these attractions. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into these attractions, holder agrees to release the operators, its parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise, directly or indirectly, from attending this attraction or any of the attractions at this location. There will be no refunds following admission into the attraction.